Tuesday, April 23, 2013

ONE MORE WEEK!

One more week of school!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait!!!!!!!

Whew, what a semester it has been but it sort of went by fast (although there's really no way I could handle much more of it).

I got officially accepted into the RN program so by this time next year, I'll almost be a registered nurse! How crazy is that! I am so glad that I got accepted into the program so I can live my dream of being a nurse. Sometimes (MOST times) I think about it, and it's so surreal that I am actually in nursing school. During high school and especially at the U, nursing school seemed like a far-away ideal that I wasn't sure I would ever actually attain. But here I am! It feels great. I always have that nagging feeling in the back of my head that something is going to happen that will prevent me from getting it. Getting into nursing school was really hard to do, and staying in it is almost just as hard! It's like any minute something drastic could happen and in a split second I could be out of the program, but as long as I keep my grades above a B- I should be good :)

But enough of the worry, let's focus on the good stuff! I was going to post my acceptance letter to the RN program, but it's lost somewhere in the purgatory of my computer files....

But here is the official picture of the LPN class of 2013!
We have a great class. We come from all different backgrounds but we mesh together well (although sometimes during high-stress weeks you can cut the tension with a knife!). Despite our differences, we are all really supportive of one another and we know how to have fun together. I wouldn't trade this class for anything. I can't wait for next year!!! 

Front Row, left to right: Raeann, Celessta, Jisoo, Sarah, Catherine (I sit next to her in class), Nicole, Rhonda.
Second Row: Courtney (my roommate), me, Lindsey, Brooke B, Brooke C, Ashlyn, Julie, Mikka.
Back row: Trent, Karen, Adam, Andy, Madi, Jen

No comments: